Do you have an awesome idea to make Guelph an even better city? We at The Elevator Project are ready to help you take your idea to new heights. Submit your idea to our Idea Bank by December 30, 2013 to be included in the first round of this exciting new process.
Do you need to talk through your idea? That’s no problem! Katrina is here to help you if you need it. All you need to do is contact her at 10 Carden to discuss your idea. Or maybe you already know what you want to do? Submit your idea now with our handy-dandy online form.
- Do you want to create a sustainable food system?
- Fire up your local neighbourhood with an awesome project?
- Get more people volunteering or involved in civic causes?
- Create something beautiful, fun or inspiring?
- Maybe you have an idea to help end poverty in the communities across Guelph?
- Whatever your idea is, we can help you find the resources to make it happen.
When you submit an idea to The Elevator Project you become an Idea Maker and join a community of fellow Idea Makers committed to creating sustainable solutions by Guelph, for Guelph.
Along the way we will provide some coaching to help you develop your idea in the form of workshops and working one-on-one with our mentors. There might even be some money in it for your project. Once vetted by both the community at large and our Community Panel, selected ideas will be showcased in front of investors. Don’t fret though, everyone will benefit from putting an idea into the Idea Bank. So what are you waiting for, huh? Submit an idea today!