Here’s a quick update on what is happening now over at The Elevator Project.
– The Community Panel met last week and had a great discussion.
Our 15 recommended projects were selected based on a combination of the Community Voting scores, the Community Panel scores and our discussion. We did decide that we need a bit more information from some of you so you may be contacted this week by me requesting some more information on your project.
– This extra step has put me behind on my anticipated schedule of letting the 15 know they had been selected for recommendation by the end of last week.
You will be notified by Friday February 28th, 2014. Once again, I ask you to keep this information confidential until the Big Show when we will be announcing all of the results from this round.
– The 15 selected ideas will be recommended to our investors and be showcased at The Big Show event on Tuesday March 25th (in the evening).
– A lot of people have been asking me about the community vote results and I’m sure you are all dying to know what happened.
I’m afraid we are going to keep you in suspense for a little while longer! We will announce all the results from this round on March 25th at the Big Show event. What I can say is that I was completely blown away by the participation and that every idea had votes.
– More details about the Big Show event will be announced in the next couple of weeks but for now it would be good to plan for at least one representative of your idea to attend.
It will be held in the evening, likely in the 6:30 to 9:30 pm time frame, but don’t go ahead and quote me on that quite just yet!