Welcome back! You were an Idea Maker with us in Round One and you would like to continue with your idea. So what now?
1. Identify as an Idea Maker. Fill out the quick form and tell us you want to be an Idea Maker. This will help us communicate with you better and to measure the impact The Elevator Project is having in our community. It’s fast, easy and completely painless – we promise!
2. Build your idea with our event series. The Elevator Academy program is specifically designed to help you work on your idea.
3. Collaborate with others. Our Idea Maker Mingle events are back this round. Get inspired by the work of others and meet potential co-conspirators. See our Eventbrite page for event details.
4. Let our Community Animator know you would like to keep your idea in the bank. The deadline to do this is January 30th.
5. Book your 20 minute “check up” phone call with our Community Animator for early February. This is your chance to tell us about your project updates. *Note: if you were Top 15 last round and already had your wrap up interview, you can skip this step.
6. Resubmit and/or update your application. This is an optional step and should be done if your project has changed since last round or there is different information you would like the Community Panel and Investors to know. Applications are due February 20th, 2015. *Note: the application has changed for round two so you may want to have look at it and see if there is information you would like to provide.
7. Participate in the Community Vote process March 9-13th, 2015. Vote for your five favourite projects.
8. Next our Community Panel will review all our applications and “mark” them according to our rubric during the month of March. You will receive details of your score from our Community Animator that you can use to further your project development.
8. Celebrate! About mid-April we will once again do The Big Show where we celebrate all of our ideas and investors. It is at this event that we will announce which projects will be receiving what types of investment.